From The Top Arts (est. 1992) is a registered, Christian charity that seeks to Encourage, Exalt and Educate through physical and visual arts. From The Top specializes primarily in Musical Sign and Mime. Other areas of artistic ministry include Drama/Dramatic Readings/Readers Theatre, Physical Theatre, Dance, Music, Video, and more. Kev W Wood and the members of the troupe From The Top enjoy serving in this unique, needed and popular ministry.
Part of the ministry of From The Top is Kev facilitating churches learning more about a variety of creative options that can be added to their worship services beyond, and complementary to, spoken word and music in a way that connects holistically with those present.
Kev and/or From The Top are often booked to minister through Musical Sign and Mime in worship services, conferences, events, and more. Apart from considering booking requests for any date, bookings requests are now being accepted for 2017 services and events (including special services, musicals, banquets, and more).
Here you can also follow Kev’s blog – ‘The Restless Artist’ – where he shares his reflections on the arts. Kev shares his reflections from 30 years of training and experience in the arts and with what he is interacting now. This includes what Kev is reading, researching, watching, interactions with people, or other experiences. Posts are written with the objective of not taking more than 1-2 minutes to read.
What people are saying about Kev’s Ontario Tour 2017 (Feb. 21-27):
- “You have a real gift. Thank you for using it to spread God’s abounding love to His people.” – School Principal
- “Way beyond awesome!” – Student
- “I highly recommend Kev W Wood of From The Top Arts. Students from JK through Grade 8 were engaged in the message that Kev gave and the way it was performed.” – School Principal
- “I am so glad we were able to have you at our school. I have heard nothing but positive comments from students and staff about what a blessing this morning was.” – School Principal
- “Powerful and beautiful” – Worship Leader